Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a difference a few days make.

Fully recovered from the bonking of last week, however it wasn't until Thursday rolled around that I felt fully recovered. As a result, this was pretty much an easy week of exercise - the only riding was at Joyride, but, I was there Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat.  Not long each time, just working on the skinnys and the jumps.  Yesterday I joined Rick M. for a 2hr spin - that was good, so much better than being alone in the basement.  We may do it again next Sat., only go for 3 hours.
Today we (Carmen, Mark and me) got out for a 3hour XC through that wonderful area  - glen major/walkers woods/brock tract, lots of snow - thanks Carmen for the picture

stats are
Distance: 15.45 km
Calories: 2,120 C
Moving Time: 02:18:57
Elapsed Time: 02:59:05
Avg Speed: 5.2 km/h
Avg Moving Speed: 6.7 km/h
Elevation Gain: 498 m
Heart Rate
Avg HR: 126 bpm
Max HR: 164 bpm
As soon as I got home I had a recovery drink - needed, as the fatigue from the ski is starting to set in.
full stats here

1 comment:

  1. Interesting calendar of events...we'll have to talk more about this plan for 2011

    ReplyDelete