Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time won!

I usually work in a office, but some days, if I have too much work on my plate, I work from home - today is one of those days, and today I looked at the clock...12pm, hmmm, I can squeeze in a basement spin.
Quick change, add air to the tire, pop Spinervals 9.0 - have mercy into the player, and away we go.


Spinervals 9.0 is one of the very hard videos , - 2 hours long, and after a quick 5 min warm up, it is launches in hard with on/off heavy gear high cadence intervals.
Cool
31 min later
320cal
aveHR 139
maxHR 165


Really good stuff, I haven't been breathing hard like that since my last outside ride with Carmen.

1 comment:

  1. Niiiiice..Have Mercy is killer...what up with 31 min??? Don't let "work" get in the way of a proper 1 hour plus workout ;)

    ReplyDelete