Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ziggy Run

I was feeling like doing "something" tonight...and a run it was.  I loaded up the walkman with Ziggy Stardust. I have listened to several songs from this album over the years, but until tonight had never played it.  What a great album, really good company for on a 48 minute ride -and added bonus, I didn't realize it, but this was the 30th aniversary edition with many added tracks.  So cool.
Almost a full moon, no need for the headlight, felt strong.  7.75km, no stopping, a good (for me) pace.  Details are here
Monday was a 1hr spin at JoyrideFit studio, and 1.5hrs of playtime ...new for me last night were transfers. 
Sunday was a tough 75k ride. 
Joyride tomorrow.
Friday afternoon plan is to get 80 - 100k on the cross bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment