Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pass the salt please

Yikes - Thursday already, and I just finished cleaning my superlight after the Sunday ride -so much salt.  It really boggles my mind, how much salt was on the bike (wasn't even thinking of the damage I was doing to the bike not cleaning it off right away).


Anyway, today is Thursday and that means ....Joyride!!! :)  I renewed my membership this past Sat. seems I have been there 60+ times in the last year. 
That often Tom...then why the f*ck can't you do a transition or a tail whip?


This week has been good, ran maybe 2k last night, 
Tues I did 90min on the trainer ...really good night on the trainer..80's music and some early 2000's techno kept me going.


Looking forward to some warmer temperatures this weekend, and another metric century.

No comments:

Post a Comment