Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

After a lengthy break, we now return to regular programing

After a lengthy hiatus, I am going to start writing again.  My motivations for this blog were to record myself, maybe motivate myself, share some of the riding experiences with friends,  those reasons still hold true. 
Almost 3 months, what have I been doing? Riding and more riding. No running.  I spent a week in South Carolina with some friends. The usual wet, rainy days - not complaining though, I could climb Caesars head twice a week for a year and not get tired of it.
As for races - I have done the Paris Ancaster - so much fun. I think that is just about it (ok - one more..the next post will be about the Mohican).


Overall fitness assessment - pretty good, not quite where I was last year at this time, but close.  
More later

1 comment: