Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last 30 days

I haven't written much lately...so much easier when you are on vacation.

I have been riding...love that garmin & garmin connect.  This is a report of the last 30 days of activity. I think there was one road ride in there, and the Paris Ancaster.  Everything else has been on the SingleSpeed.  So although I am doing "activies" very regularly, I am averaging 9hrs per week...doesn't seem like much.  Will work to "optimize" my time...longer rides.  More later

Count: 17 Activities
Distance: 520.79 km
Time: 36:58:27 h:m:s
Elevation Gain: 5,660 m
Avg Speed: 14.1 km/h
Avg HR: 128 bpm
Calories: 39,578 C




2 comments:

  1. the mohican is coming FAST!

    not sure if I am going to be ready for it or not . . . meh, just a long day in the saddle! Whoot!

    cheers
    c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tommy, e-mail me when you get a chance please - can't seem to find your e-mail

    cheers
    craig

    ReplyDelete