Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Yeah!

Back in the saddle!
Thursday night went well, fun, fast ride, however taking 8 days off and consuming mostly beer & frenchfries didn't do my endurance any good.  Was thoroughly trashed by Geoff on the final climb (Geoff if you are reading, this is my motivation to get fit again).
Was out on Sunday with Mark, where Mr. John Connors & Carmen Sweet toured us through the Ganny for a 30k+-.  They are both really strong..John especially after a couple weeks in France leading a couple of "shadow tours" of the tour de France with his Alpine Cycling company.

Now two days after our ride in the Ganny, I am waiting to see if I will have the dreaded poison ivy rash.

Stats are here....  I am planning on going back in a couple weeks to do the full 60k loop

No comments:

Post a Comment